PDA

View Full Version : What to consider when choosing a bed?

milooi
9th May 2011, 07:10 PM
A bed plays a very important role in helping you to get a good night's sleep.. So how do you choose a good bed?

Hellokitty
9th May 2011, 07:22 PM
Not everyone finds the same bed comfortable. Most importantly, you have to explore it yourself.

eileenlim
13th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Maybe you could get those bed that even when u drop a bowling ball on the bed the other person would not even know it. Think this would be the most sensible investment.

Kendrick2233
29th July 2011, 02:07 AM
Hi...,
I think it should be comfortable.This is the most important point that must be keep in mind to chose any kinds of bed i means to say branded or custom beds.
And i think waterbeds is the best choice to your rooms.

susandixon
5th October 2011, 10:08 PM
In choosing a bed you must consider the total size of the room, choose a bed that would make you comfy in order for you to have a good rest.

zaraallaire
10th October 2011, 12:16 PM
Consider the material or construction of the bed. There are several materials to choose from: wood, brass, stainless steel, bamboo or cane. Construction-wise, do you want it with or without a headboard? How about the footboard? Do you want a bed with built-in nightstands or shelving? In most cases, the material and construction of the bed will need to coincide with your bedroom size and décor theme.