Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bamboo Blinds

Post Bamboo Blinds

Greetings... How do you think of Bamboo Blinds? Do you think its feasible to have it in a 4-room HDB Flat?

I think Bamboo Blinds is good.. But when buying, make sure you check on the quality and durability.. If you get a good quality bamboo blinds, it can function at least 10 years..

Talk about green living. Bamboo all natural, and definitely green.

Yes,

The idea is good to buy bamboo blinds.. These blinds are durable and have quality stuff...
    Last edited by Arleen; 16th July 2011 at 11:38 PM.

Bamboo blinds are gaining immense popularity nowadays because they are considered an environmentally friendly material. They are durable and add an instant charm to any ordinary room with their unique natural looks, texture and earthy tones. Bamboo blinds are low-maintenance and easy to clean.

Default Bamboo blinds

Quote Originally Posted by zaraallaire View Post
    Bamboo blinds are gaining immense popularity nowadays because they are considered an environmentally friendly material. They are durable and add an instant charm to any ordinary room with their unique natural looks, texture and earthy tones. Bamboo blinds are low-maintenance and easy to clean.
    Im always into zen designs. Recently done up my living room windows with the bamboo blinds. Im a perfectionist therefore i like my design to be perfect and the bamboo blinds i brought from curtain blind singapore was perfect finisher for my design.

You may wanna try if you are into Zen designs. The quality was quite good.
    Last edited by EileenWee; 22nd December 2011 at 11:54 AM.

i like zen too.

I have a friend that have bamboo blinds in his house and they look great. I just don't know what design are those and who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolett View Post
    I have a friend that have bamboo blinds in his house and they look great. I just don't know what design are those and who made them.
    HOw much they quote for a 2 metre bamboo blind?

Bamboo blinds are great thing to have in houses, they are not seem through and keeps room away from sunlight and dust, thus keeping the rooms cool and safe.
    Last edited by leighton123; 9th June 2012 at 08:07 PM.