Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adding Plants to Home Decor

Wink Adding Plants to Home Decor

Having indoor plants improve the look of your house, improve the air quality, soothing for the mind. Some plants are actually able to help clean the air in your home, creating a healthier environment!

So what plants do you suggest?

Smile Money Plant

Money Plant: If you are interested in removing volatile organic compounds from the air (VOCs), you can use the money plant to do so. It acts a filter that can remove VOCs like formaldehyde out of the air, improving air quality.

Areca Palm

A species of palm which grows in much of the tropical Pacific, Asia, and parts of east Africa. The palm is believed to have originated in either Malaysia or the Philippines.

During the day, the Areca Palm generates a great deal of oxygen, taking the carbon dioxide you exhale and turning it into oxygen. While four shoulder-high plants for each person in the home is recommended, you can can still get benefits even with fewer plants around the house.

yes, money plant. i like money plant and they last for a long time.

my mom plants many. my corridor is packed with plants. also my neighbour plants alot too so when anyone walk passed our corridor is like walking passed a mini forest.

Very nice...

Its true.. The plants increase the beauty of homes... The interior decoration with plants is also a good idea. The plants are the most benefited things for human...
    Last edited by anora; 30th July 2011 at 03:35 PM.

but then again, beware of mosquitoe breeding. must really put in the effort to clean lor

I think African violets do well near windows and have pretty purple flowers. They do not need too much water. Just check the soil to see when it gets too moist and wandering jew plant which has purple colored leaves and will grow and expand and its similar to a vine. There are many great plants that will grow well indoors, as long as you have them near light and water them when needed. I hope this will helpful to you.

I'm considering this in our home, but before I buy some, what do thing is better, plastic plants or real plants???

Yes I agree that's why few household also put some plant insider their home but they already put in a pot. Aside from plants, lighting and jewelry also enhance your home.