Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: roof repair

Default roof repair

Roof is a main part of a home. It should be strong. We should regularly check the roof condition because it will be very difficult if roof leakage problem occurs. Many people are suffering from leakage problem. One of my cousin sister was having a roof leakage problem and I suggested her to call Seattle roofing contractors. As soon as she got the number she called them and they change the roof of her home. Now, she is very happy with their work because she is now not suffering from leakage problem from last 3 years.
    Last edited by HalcyonVI; 7th September 2011 at 04:45 PM.

hehe i stayed in a HDB, so roofing is HDB's problem.

anyway all parts of our house is important, if there is problem means big hole in our pocket.

Usually when the roof leaks it is a broken tile. And depending on what kind of tiles you are putting up it will have a effect on the lifespan. To attain longer life span for the tiles a extra anti rain / dust reflective coating would be recommend.

sure boh? talk like expert like that.

Roof leaking is indeed a big problem specially during raining days, if you saw any leaks on your roof make sure to remember the spot so when the rain stops you can simply fix these spots to prevent roof leaking.

I agree with you Susan.

Yes roof leaked is a major problem in your house because it can cause of molds, algae in your house.
    You need to check it regularly or annually. It need to clean annually to avoid roof leak.

When you repair the roof of the house, make sure you use safety shoes to avoid slipping and falling.

Always check regularly your roof, if you see some moss, algae or unpleasant things.
    You need to remove moss through pressure washing and any other roof cleaning method.
    Last edited by carinebrexleyc; 29th June 2020 at 02:50 PM.

We know the importance of a clean roof. We need roof cleaning not only maintain beautiful appearance, it protect your investment by extending the life of the roof.