Thread: Things to Note for Inspection

Default Things to Note for Inspection

what are the things that we need to take note during inspection. and what if things we saw was ok but when we took over the unit and it's not alright then who is there to judge

if you are buying thru an agent, you can get a standard check list from them. if things that you saw was ok and they signed on the list, if upon moving in the things are not in place, i think you have a case upon them.

but for eg if the water sewage in the toilet looks ok from the exterior and then upon moving in then we realised that there are leaks on the piping which was hidden inside the cabinet then how. there bound to be some grey areas and we can't be scruntinising the whole house upon inspection?

i think in such sceanio a HDB maintenance officer will step in to assess the problem

but it depends lar sometimes bo pian bad luck lor

i do believe luck plays a part. you meet good and responsible seller then heng lor

some buyers actually go into details, they open very cabinets, doors behind pipes and everything to check. which you can do that also but asked first lar, some sellers don't like especially if they are still staying there.