Thread: HDB launches 5 BTO projects

Post HDB launches 5 BTO projects

This month, HDB brings you five new Build-To-Order (BTO) projects – Sunshine Gardens in Choa Chu Kang, Fernvale Lea in Sengkang, Waterway Sunbeam in Punggol, Tampines GreenTerrace and Tampines Alcoves. Indulge in fresh experiences at these places, which include cycling by the waterfront and strolling in a scented garden.

With a total of 3,923 units of Studio Apartments, 2- 3-, 4- and 5-room flats to choose from, you can now look forward to many fun-filled moments close to home!

Apply online for your choice town and flat type by 17 Jan 2012.

View the perspectives and sample finishes for the BTO projects at HDB Hub, Sales Display Area2 (Atrium, 1st storey) from now till 17 Jan 2012.

This is the first BTO launch of 2012. The Housing Board plans to offer 25,000 BTO units for the entire year.

In Mar 2012, the Housing Board will be offering about 4,110 new flats for sale in Bedok, Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Timah, Clementi, Geylang and Toa Payoh.

yar, i saw the new this morning. nice. when can i have my own house sign...

slowly lar, sace more $ don't worry..

I'm happy to see that HDB is launching 25,000 BTO units for the entire year!
    So that more young couples can settle down earlier which I think its a good thing! Don't you think so?