Thread: Why properties prices are not coming down?

Default Why properties prices are not coming down?

It is had to understand after all the government intervention measures to cool the market, market seems to be still on an upwards trend. With new benchmark prices being reported again and again .... you heard of a new condo in Bishan by Capital Land planning to sell at 1700 to 1800 psf ! This is pretty rediculous!

I think resale prices are going down right? Just those new developer sales that seem to defy gravity...

hdb resale prices nvr go down leh. but i think prices hard to come down when captain capita etc launch so ex and still ppl seem to be buying. they say nowadays buyers mainly singaporeans leh. prices cannot fall one when citizens are so rich!!

The price of various properties are not coming down because the demand of properties are increasing incredibly day by day all over the world. People prefers to invest in property sectors rather than other kind of investments as it is profitable.

I wish price will come down. If it will we can easily invest in it. Let us wait and watch.

With the new cooling measures, property price should come down. But unless it's your first property, it's still going to be hard to buy one..

It is one of the best branches for investing. Estate is always actual