Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wedding Anniversary for Mom and Dad!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52

    Default Wedding Anniversary for Mom and Dad!

    What can I use as subject or reference for a painting gift idea for Mom and Dad on their 20th Anniversary? I really wanted to make it special since this is the first time I'll be buying a gift for them from my own money. I just got my new and first job so I'm really excited to get them a good gift. I'd like something memorable, fun and unique painting but I'm still in search for a good subject which will represent the two of them. I mean, something they can really treasure and in which they can reminisce their love story 20 years ago.

    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    118

    Default

    You can try putting together a scrapbook of their 20 years marriage? I think that should be quite meaningful.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    43

    Default

    How about putting all these sweet memories into animated film? I think this is cute and fun!

  4. #4

    Default

    I think you can give a pair of wedding pillow to your mom and dad!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    560

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Besthihomedecor View Post
    I think you can give a pair of wedding pillow to your mom and dad!
    Get their photos and create a photo pillowcase to go with the pillow.

    Or you can get this kinda cute photo pillowcases...






  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vincehu564 View Post
    You can try putting together a scrapbook of their 20 years marriage? I think that should be quite meaningful.
    Thatnks vince! I am considering it right now but it's a 20 years marriage. If I do a scrapbook, all their unforgettable and memorable memories will surely not fit in one scrapbook alone. Don't you think so?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super gal View Post
    How about putting all these sweet memories into animated film? I think this is cute and fun!
    Hmmm..that will be one great idea! Thanks super gal!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Besthihomedecor View Post
    I think you can give a pair of wedding pillow to your mom and dad!
    You mean a personalize and customize wedding pillow?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Get their photos and create a photo pillowcase to go with the pillow.

    Or you can get this kinda cute photo pillowcases...






    WOW! This is really cute cookies! Very customize!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •