Thread: What Kind of Bathroom Lighting I will Choose?

Default What Kind of Bathroom Lighting I will Choose?

Everytime I hear about bathroom lighting I was thinking of setting up my bathroom lights as well. I was wondering how can I achieve the excellent lighting. I hope somebody can help me where I can find excellent lighting fixtures that will give my bathroom an ambiance of relaxation and comfort.

Some idea home decor shops online or some others~~

To get excellent lighting, I suggest you go to those bathroom lighting showroom and experience it.

Check out the home stores. They are complete and you could also ask for suggestions from them. Or if you want, you could check out Lighting By Lux if you don't like going to stores. Hope I was able to help you.
    Last edited by mhhouse; 15th June 2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Commercial link

You can check at bathroom lighting fixtures stores or shops online..

Actually the most common lighting that you can put on your bathroom are hanging lamp shade and this is really good to look for your bathroom>>

Paint it with light colors, something like nature, cool and fresh. Also put accessories which are lighter to the eyes. Most of the time you need not to spend lots of money to change the look of your room or any part of your home. Just BE creative!