Thread: Need help for interior decorative lighting....

Default Need help for interior decorative lighting....

I was stumbling around where to buy the best interior lighting that would replace any candles in my grandma's house. Candles look to old to me and the scent is disgusting. I was planning to change it into something like candles. Any idea?

Candle-like lights come to mind. You should be able to find some at the balestier area or there is also a light shop at mohammed sultan last I recall...

Kichler lighting from lightingbylux has this candle-like light... Try to visit the site and choose what fits your grandma's house.. I got one for my mom too and sure your grandma will be happy of it as my mom was.

1.Track lighting is one of the best lighting alternatives out there; it is a good solution for areas that are hard to illuminate or add lighting to.
    2.Wall sconces are also accessory lighting, it can be used on walls in rooms that are not getting enough light
    3.Dropped or pendant lights are good choices for the kitchen
    4.A chandelier is commonly used in dining rooms
    5. Used for mood lighting, the table lamps are best used in bedrooms and in the corner of the living or family room
    6.Ceiling are usually single light fixtures that are placed closely to the ceiling, without a drop and so on....

Use cord lighting. Cord lighting is versatile, inexpensive and cost-effective. It uses low-heat LEDs that eat up minimal energy compared to regular lights. Lay out cord lights behind furniture, above bookshelves or under staircases for a subtle, yet dramatic effect.

Well, if you want to make your house looks attractive through lighting then choose lamp shade and chandelier which can really add spice and enhance your home interior.

There's a lot of websites you can find in the web where you can have great candle display ideas and other decorative lighting items that will surely make your interior more appealing and modern.