Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Talented sis

Default My Talented sis

This is my darling sis...she's my pet too! hee isn't she adorable

I'm absolutely proud of her...she's an apprentice baker. very good in making wedding cakes and kiddy ones! Take a look at some of the stuff she made!

Strawberry shortcake houses in the making! Below the icing is actually brownies! yummy...

look at the intricate deco

fine piping work, I would say!

The cakes look delicious How much your sister charge huh?

she's working for pp now. Dunno how they charge for the cake but think should be not cheap...

i wanna eat those....got free samples anot? hehhee.....u didnt tell us where the cakes are from?

She's working for The Patissier (if i've not spelled it wrongly)... they have branches at Ann Siang & Mohammed Sultan... a bit high end side...

ling

was just looking at the cakes - how about getting your sister to do some business in cake making from home.

she can sell on line, Singaporean loves home bake cakes.

My group of friends without fail on a yearly basis surely will order this walnut cake from Ang Mo Kio or bishan, aiyo cannot remember it is a girl by the name Christine. I have her contact no.

Honestly, i also not sure why we love her walnut cake so much all i can say is it is home make and that get all of us excited.

Hi, my sister has been promoted to junior cake artist now! hurray! so happy for her. Here're some marvalouse works (at least i thot so) that she has done:

These cakes are called "Kiddy cakes" - but the prices are no joke - range from $266 -$400+!
    Last edited by ling; 25th July 2008 at 10:47 AM.

oh ya... her company really knows how to cash in on her talent. now they started a mini-baking class (2 days) with her as the teacher. per child is over $200+ I heard. They called her "Missy Chef Joey".

wow! i am so amazed with her talent.

So pretty, oh dear! how to eat it?

Really she should think of starting her own class, she can still be called "Chef Joey."

Maybe she can start a school call < Joey creative pastry class >.

Boy! if i have a sister like this, i will also be as proud.

I check out the prices , quite steep. my niece bd cele just over. my bro spent $90.00 on a 2kg bengawan solo cake and i thought that was expensive but patiesser double that price easliy.