Thread: Choosing the Right Paint Color

Default Choosing the Right Paint Color

Its so challenging choosing the right paint color and there are so many choices! I intending to give my wall a new color but I couldn't decide on the color... I'm having kinda apple green color now. I want a color that will makes me feel happier. Please give me some suggestions...

Traditional happy colours are rainbow colours? A colour that makes one happy can be quite subjective though. If apple green gets your happy juices going, go for it!

Choosing paint color can really be a challenge and there are so many choices... Sunflower yellow makes me feel happy so I think you should go for sunflower yellow!

The decor of your home is the first thing you see every morning and the last thing you see every night. When people come into your home, it sends a message about your style and personality. The wall colors will be the most important factor in setting the mood for your decorating and style.

It is also important to choose a good paint color that you want to apply on your indoor and outdoor wall and it is better if you only choose light paint colors.