Thread: partial and fully furnished unit

Default partial and fully furnished unit

what is meant by partial and fully furnished unit? fully finished includes white goods, kitchen wares and other stuff is it?

Hi irng,

Are you referring to HDB flats or condos?

Because in condos, the unit is usually fitted with flooring, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets, electrical points, etc so those are considered basic (MUST-HAVE) fittings, whether is it bare, p/furn or f/furn.

P/furn - White goods, curtains and lightings. White goods refer to kitchen appliances like fridge, washer/dryer, microwave oven, hob and hood, which are a must. Some will also provide wine chiller, dishwasher and conventional oven.

F/furn - Basically ALL furnishings provided to the extent that the tenant can move in with just luggages. And yes, theorically this also means cutlery, plates and glasses/mugs, plus decorative items too.

But usually f/furn MUST-HAVE's are sofa set, coffeetable, TV console (with or without TV), dining table + chairs, side tables, and all rooms with beds.

Hope that gives you a good understanding.

Hear the Lion Roar!

When i leased out my previous unit, it was F/Furn with bed, pillows, bedsheets, comforter , wardrobes, dresser, study table, chairs, dining set, sofa, tv, lightings, curtains, cushions, carpet, cutlery, washing machine, fridge, microwave, vacuum, brooms, mop, pails + cleaning stuff. Rest like console, shoe cabinet, kitchen cabinets, cooker etc were all built in.

so like what lion said just move in with luggages.

ju

hi all, thks for the replies. my condo unit is fully furnished and renovated as i thought I will staying here. however we just bought a landed property and will be moving in 2 months later.

another qtn, do we have to include misc items on the inventory list? ie. vacuum, brooms, mop, pails + cutlery, kitchen ware and stuff & plants?? wow, it looks like a lot of counting to do...