Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fengshiu - lucky pig

Default fengshiu - lucky pig

I bought a very cute pig today........ very excited! My friend told me, hey..... you need to place it at the right position at home to get the fengshiu right? Ai yo ! now I am confuse, any advice where to place it.

I am born in the year of the Dog..... Pig Ok??
    Attached Images Attached Images

happylalapo

CUTE! INDEED!

Place it facing south east. I heard from a friend that pig should face south east. It will bring you good luck? Try and see if you strike 4D... HA! HA!

, thanks for the tips.... i just went to check .... wow! cannot believe this the position of my pig now is south east....okay.... will give you a treat if i touch 4D..... Hee! hee!

so how you touch 4D? ha! Ha! can try out this week toto heard $5m draw.... anyway... i ask someone regarding dog and pig..... my dad says, dog better with rabbit.... you should consider buying a rabbit.

between talking about rabbit - i saw nice life size rabbit for display at great world - will take some picture and post it for you to see.

meow! meow!

cat is good for fengshiu!

witty cat writes

hi all

i don't believe in all these. but if any of you tried and there is indeed SIGNIFICANT changes in your fortune - do share with us here.

hahaha i feel that fengshui works for people who believe and not for people who don't believe.

my mom is a strong believer of fengshui each new year, she will prepare some things for me to carry for my work and luck for the year. i remembered there was once, she asked me to bring 5 elements from home and to throw it back wards on a bridge of the expressway and say 'the bad will go and good fortune will come'. then there was a year, she prepared 49 pieces of rice grain and wrap it on red clothe and asked me to put it in my purse. this year, according to my mom, my career path is good. she bought me a ornament with monkey seating on a horse and i need to put that on my working desk.

well, frankly speaking, i don't believe in such fengshui thing as i'm a christian but my mom always said not fengshui got nothing to do with religion. i know she meant good so she give me what i just keep lor. like i said it works for people who believes in it.

i am as puzzled whether to believe,

let me tell you a true life experience...

Some 6 years back, i consulted a fengshiu man, he came over to my apartment and give me some tips on furniture arrangement and stuff to buy for the house. I paid him $688 for the consultation, i followed exactly his instruction, that very day he came I actually strike lottery, what a concidence right?

Now what you say about this?

hi cookies,

I understand your position, I'm a christian too. I recalled when I first told my mom I'm returning all her good luck charm and ornaments coz we are not supposed to believe in other sources for luck or fortune... I know she's sad becoz she did it with gd intention. but i persisted la. and i tried in other way to show that i understand her love and show concern. After awhile she accepted and respected my stand also. =)