Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proposal - any new idea

Default Proposal - any new idea

my friend wanting to proposed to his girlfriend... any idea to share with him?

I suggested he proposed with 999 roses infront of the Merlion in Sentosa.... sound so outdated right?

Aiyo girls still like rosses right?

Default Singapore Flyer

hi babyrie,

why not try SINGAPORE FLYER. it is new and i would think high up in the air, with the beautiful sunset and breath-taking scenery in the background, the world would seem just the 2 of them, so romantic.

perhaps your friend can work with the co that operates SINGAPORE FLYER. do up a big banner with the qn : WILL YOU MARRY ME ? (name of bride ) on the next container so that the bride-to-be can see the banner when the ferris wheels starts to turn. the moment she sees the banner, the proposing song should start to play and your friend should drop down to his knees , whip out the bouquet of roses and box containing the ring and ask the qn.

howdoes that sound ?

regards
    eileenliu

oh i got one idea - buy her a holiday at a romantic place and have candlelight dinner at a beach resort or something than proposed to her.

The ambience will kill her if she says no in such romantic hideout with just the 2 of you.

my fiancee proposed to me during my birthday. he organised a surprise chalet for me and invited all my friends and family without my knowledge and in the middle of the BBQ, he get down on his knees infront of all the guest and proposed to me. i was embarrassed and surprise and i accepted his proposal.

i personally think like depends on the girl if she likes big proposal like everyone gets to know type (like mine) then can consider organising a party if she is someone that like low key, then i suggest to go for a romantic get away. my friend proposed to this wife at taiwan 101. i believe that is even higher then singapore flyer.

hi evel,

wow , proposing at taiwan 101, that is so memorable. maybe they can hold their wedding solemnisation there as well.

or have their wedding album taken there. the view up there must be very breath-taking.

i agree with evel that it all depends on the lady. if she like the big hu ha thing then make sure u give her, if she is those low key person don't create something big and cause her embarassment. only the man will know.... plan carefully and don't make a fool out of it... remember it's once a life time.

If the girl rejects the guy who was proposing, rejects in front of friends, then so embarrassing for the guy

thanks everyone, i have gotten my dear friend to look at our ideas in this forum, he will share with us how he finally do it ... see if we hear good news from him.

HI Babyrie

so any news from your friend ?

Aiyo, you cannot believe this he still have no courage to ask for her hand.. cannot tahan this friend, so sissy.

He promise to share with us how he does it when he manage to.

Let's pray we do not have to wait too long for his good news.