Thread: How to repair a torn in leather sofa?

Lightbulb How to repair a torn in leather sofa?

How do I repair a torn in leather sofa? Please help...

If you wanna DIY, I think you should get yourself a leather repair kit that will comes with the products and tools to repair the tear leather. If touch up kit is not provided in the leather repair kit, you will need to buy it so match the colour of your sofa. For the leather repair kit, I believe a step-by-step instructions will be provided too.

Default Repairing a Tear in Leather

Take a look, you might find this video useful..

This is one of the nice procedure to repair the sofa but still if it is not possible or finding it difficult than you must ask the architecture to repair it.

http://www.selogerneuf.com/immobilier/alsace.htm
    Last edited by Meltesta; 5th July 2013 at 01:26 PM.

Leather repair and cleaning are best left to professionals. DIY attempts tend to produce less than satisfactory results....

You should try some adhesive for that if you want to DIY type of job.

A leather couch is expensive, and no one wants to toss one on the sidewalk just because of a scratch. But one can easily repair all small minor scratches from pens, scissors, staples, cutlery or pets easily with leather conditioner. These days a standard kit is also introduced in the market which include cleaner, conditioner and colourant to allow you to match the colour of your repairs to your existing couch. Also, torns, punctures and holes can be repaired easily with a leather repair kit.