Thread: Tingkat Dinner

Default Tingkat Dinner

hello, anyone tried this? which cater is good. i have some concern about the food quality and hygiene. i understand that the food is ready at about noon time but we only eat during dinner at about 7 plus, won't the food turn sour?

Hi.

It's very convinient but provided you are not picky over food.

You can't choose what to eat but however, some cater will plan a weekly menu which you can view over their website.

But if you are the picky sort then your the food is quite limited. I think you can request for ommition of certain catergory of food eg. no seafood etc.

As for taste i think alot depends on cater. i suggest you got for trial first for 1 week. I think some cater allows trial period of a week.

As for hygiene, I think the food they cooked usually can last thru the day but provided you don't eat too late like 9 or 10pm.

Hope this help!

i ordered from neogardens before for my parents. Food is not too salty/oily so it's fine. My parents are not fussy eaters so all types of dishes are fine.

Food comes at 5-6pm. Recommended for consumption by 7.30. So if you reach home late then it's not recommended.

It's easy for my parents as usually it's only both of them so no point cooking and worrying of what to eat. They just have to cook some rice and heat up the dishes then throw aways the containers so it's hussel free.

Yes, i heard for neo garden and they do catering for functions as well right.

What if we are not home by 5-6pm, how do they deliver the food when there's no one there to receive?