Thread: Kitchen Flooring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Kitchen Flooring

I got to decide the type of flooring for my kitchen soon.. To me it's like endless choices! I need some help here..

Cool

Kitchen stone flooring or tile flooring is an excellent choice for heavy traffic areas. Ceramic tile is durable and available in many different colours and styles with the option for decorative borders and designs.

Vinyl or resilient flooring offers a variety of styles and colors in either tiles or sheets for those on a budget.

Limestone is a natural stone that portrays an old school look.

Wood flooring feels good underfoot and creates a warm look. Nowadays wood floors withstand heavy traffic and water stains. High-pressured plastic laminates are an alternative that provide the same look for less money.

Cork kitchen flooring is a durable, versatile material available in a variety of colors. It is water-resistant and reduces impact noise.

I like cork kitchen flooring.

There are various types of flooring you can do. Laminate flooring is most common as it is affordable and is available in different surface looks. Then there's also solid hardwood flooring, it is luxurious and durable but is expensive. If money doesn't matter then definitely go for hardwood flooring.

If you choosing a tile flooring for your kitchen then its perfect.
    It gives a good feeling and changes the look of the kitchen with its various designs available.
    Granite - Granite are nearly indestructible material which comes below diamond. The only thing in granite are that it has darker colors, this states that your cabinet or paint should be of lighter color.
    Marble - Marbles are lighter, smooth and have many designs as i saw on an online site. You will find many designs there. But they are not scratch resistant and can quickly catch up stains.
    Quartz , travertine , caesarstone and onyx can be a good option for you.
    Just have a look at some Granite Kitchen Countertops online and you may find out your way.
    It will be more beneficial if you upload your kitchen or house pictures.

I always seem to end up using Caesartone on my projects because of the variety of finishes and colors it comes in and the ease of taking care of it. For example,marble is high maintenance but there are caesarstone alternatives that look very much like it and if a client wants a bright colored counter, caaesarstone offers that option too. Granite can be very beautiful. It is more porous than caesarstone, therefore it is less stain resistant and needs to be sealed every 6-12 and you need to make sure the cleaning products that are used don’t remove the sealer. Lighter colors of granite seem to show stains more readily. Each slab of granite is different since it’s natural and you need to carefully pick the specific slabs you want. In the end, it probably depends most on the look you want, since both materials are durable and great.