Thread: UnConsiderate Neighbour

Default UnConsiderate Neighbour

i went to visit my aunt last weekend and was shock by what was happening at her corridor. her neighbour (an elderly couple) placed carton boxes, piles of old newspaper, empty cans and alot of other old electrical appliances at the corridor. apparently they are collecting all these old used stuff to sell. i can understand and pity them but i feel that all these all hazardous and could cause fire. my aunt told me some neighbours have asked them to remove but they refuse. even town council came but they remove for that day and the pile starts accumulatiing again. how?????

Default inconsiderate neighbour

hi eileen,

has your aunt considered reporting to town council again? i think this sort of matter falls within the purview of the town council. perhaps the town council can send their staff to pay a visit to counsel this neighbour. good luck. with the recent reports of fire tragedies resulted from items being placed outside shops, i am sure the authorities would not take this lightly.

yes my aunt and other neighbours did report this to town council many times but you know lar old folks are stuborn and moreover collecting scrapes are their only bread and butter. haiya really don't know how. that's why i recently bought a home fire sprinkler for my aunt and reach her how to use in case of emergency.

hi eileenlim,

this kind of behaviour should not be allowed to continue. why should you aunt do preventive measure by having the fire sprinkler ? it is like condoning the atrotrious behaviour of that neighbour.

i would never take such nonsense from my neighbour. it is town council's duty to take care of such things. if they cannot do their job, i would bring this to the police's attention.

don enemy

don enemy,

your nick don't sound friendly liao (hhahahaha...., don't mind hor). sometimes we just need to think of others as well , just like this case of the old couple, like i said collecting scarpe is their only income, we don't want to be seem so cold-hearted. anyway this matter has been brought up to the authorities waiting for their reply.

hi eileenlim,

hee hee.... i come up with email addresses or nicknames to reflect my mood or my sitauation.

i am a lady. don is my ex. i do not hate him now. i used to intensely dislike him but now , i cannot be bothered .

creating this nick is just a way of making fun of my current situation.

i guess you must be a person with strong character and dare to express your love and hate. good for u..

GEE ..thanks. i take that as a compliment.