Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: furnishing showcase

Default furnishing showcase

hey some furnishing idea ...

take a look at this furnishing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, it's very tastefully done! Is this your place happylalapo? You must have spent a bomb on the renovation and furnishings...

hey! i like to join in to show you this pictures i took

I can't believe it... you guys all stay at showflats?? Very nice

talking about showflats. i am pretty pissed off.

someone has been visiting properties viewings and giving my hp number as hers since sometime last yr.

since last yr, i have been receiving sms and phone calls from various real estate agents , updating me or following up on the properties prices etc etc.

i cannot believe the nerve of that person ( who gives her name as judy tan to the real estate agents ).

everytime i rec'd sms, i have to reply to the agents that i am not in a financial situation to afford private properties. that i am not the person who has visited the viewings and to pls remove my contact number from their records. so troublesome !

hey, friends.... lets start posing pictures of our homes here. This help in giving furnishing idea.

wow i really agree with curry chicken. you guys really stays in show flats. are these really your house or just some pictures downloaded somewhere heeee.....

.... it is taken from my home.

oooo...... you must have put in alot of effort. it seems like you like white huh.... alot of you furnitures and funishings are white. should be difficult to maintain. i drive a white car. wah really difficult to maintain. can imagine yours.

Yes, i do like white.....

not so bad maintaining, cause i have a part time maid that comes in to clean the house 3 times a week. guess i am fortunate with regards to this.