Thread: Financial Advisor

Default Financial Advisor

i saw many times people complaining about property agents here. can anyone tell me how about financial advisor on investment and policy matters? is there some sort of authorities that monitor them?

There is a body called FIDREC that helps to resolve disputes across financial sector in singapore. alternatively, you may want to speak to the management of the finance company and see if they can assign another person to handle your portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by lion View Post
    i saw many times people complaining about property agents here. can anyone tell me how about financial advisor on investment and policy matters? is there some sort of authorities that monitor them?
    actually lion, my personal opinion is no point complaining lar, they won't bother to do anything. what for get yourself troubled and in the end still unhappy.

juju, but i feel that justice need to be done. at least an attempt is make. no try no chance, try no harm.

lion seek justice.....

lion, the other way is to threaten them to go media. this usually works but provided you really have evidence to proof.