Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Designing Inspirations

Default Designing Inspirations

Hi All,

Thinking of revamping my bedroom into something looking more comfy but not too commercialized.

Any idea of wall colours or designs?

Thanks in advance.

Wink

Soft color for your consideration.

Soft Purple Wall Color Scheme and Modern White Beds in Contemporary Bedroom
    Soft-Purple-Wall-Color-Scheme-and-Modern-White-Beds-in-Contemporary-Bedroom-Interior-Design-Idea.jpg

Soft Grey Wall Decoration
    Minimalist-Contemporary-Bedroom-Design-Ideas-in-Soft-Grey-Wall-Decoration.jpg

Last edited by Home Decor Fanatic; 23rd September 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Can't see the first 2 pics lol. Soft colour looks very comfy.. Thanks for the pics!

Don't really like the design of the lights sticking on the wall above the bed though. Looks very intimidating.

Will green and blue wall colours look very monotonous?

You could try focusing on a theme. Like green and blue is a soft tone which kinda reflects like the sea.

Perhaps you could select your furniture to be something more towards the resort kind?

Hmm.. Yeah I guess I should think of a theme. Resort reminds me of a chalet. I was thinking of something more towards this kind of style.. cozy-studio-apartment-design-with-wooden-low-profile-bed-and-unique-red-sofa-with-laminate-floor.jpg

What do you guys think?

And oh! Home decor fanatic, I can finally see the first and 2nd pictures which you posted! I kinda like the last pic on the greenish coloured room more though..
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you are thinking of changing the color of the wall, then light yellow looks good , it enhance the look of the room and also make it bright and bring positive energy.
    Last edited by jasonpayne; 25th October 2014 at 01:02 PM.

Don't know if it's just me.. But light yellow sometimes gives me the feeling that walls are dirty. Hahaha.

Nothing too adventurous for my bedroom. I'll go for a pastel colour, add some green accents and a nice book shelf

u can use wallpaper or wallpanel to make more beauty bedroom like this :

maybe you would also want to consider the type of lighting that'll be used in your room as well? for instances I think you'll be able to enhance the comfy look through warm lighting