Thread: Sharing useful renovation portal for new homeowners

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sharing useful renovation portal for new homeowners

After reviewing so many interior designers, we are very happy that we hired one of the designers that best fit our 40k budget and Scandinavian design theme for the entire 4-room hdb house. Thought it would be great to share a very useful web portal - TheBigPlans.com, which we relied for the past few months.

It is kind of a one-stop portal for me and my wife, where we got many interior design inspirations, references, useful tips and guides. It also saved a lot of time and make it easy for us to get multiple proposals from several contractors with just a few clicks of a button.

The response was extremely fast! Within an hour or so, we got 2 proposals and a couple more in the next few days. We reviewed their proposals and found that they were all pretty good, credible and professional. Most importantly, their pricing is very reasonable as compared to what we have gotten from other sites. We met up with 5 designers, several rounds of appointments thereafter, before we finally decided one with the best fit!

There are so many home decor portals that come and go the past 10 years. I'll bet that this one will not last for more than a couple of years. I'm surprised The Home Look is still around tbh

Thanks for sharing this info..

Thank you for the information.