Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Singapore Fengshui

i like to share a story i heard about why Singapore has so many trees.

Look at Singapore Map - do you not think it look like a crab from the top view.
    If there is no trees around, it will be like a cooked crab. That will not be good for Singapore.

So trees were planted every where in Singapore so that Singapore will look like a healthy lively crab from the top view. Healthy crab is green This bring about good fortune for this tiny Island.

This is accordingly results of good fengshiu consultation.

hi bookworm, interesting theory you have there. so how come singaporeans are not walking sideways like crabs do ????

ha ha, bookworm... that sounds more like "crap" to me.

If you asked me a green crab is "healthy". when have you seen a green crab before?

Don enemy - you need to go study more!

I mentioned top view - so outline from top view not that Singapore is a crab.

Onion - i think better you go to the market and see the fresh crabs from the stalk they are definitely not red it is either dark green/ olive green towards tone of darker side.

I heard from a friend that the late Master Hong Chuan advised our MM on this le... apparently he also told MM that everyone in Singapore should have a "ba gua" and that's why our $1 coin and road tax decal is in the shape of a ba gua

yeah, i heard of this before too.

curry chicken , i like you boy - you really knowledgable.

haha...ya curry chicken - you are indeed "ba gua". hahaha

This is like 1 of the oldest online urban legend...ever heard

Wow curry chicken n bookworm, both of u r so knowledgable! i thot only auntie like me would be interested in this kind of thing.

aiyo onion nv mind like this sort of gossip always nice to know wat. may b it's true leh. right or not curry chicken n bookworm

needless to say - only knowledgable people like us understand this -

another thing to highlight to huey and onion it is not "ba gua" , not the kind of news you read from the chinese papers - it is call culture "wen hua" - people with knowledge and culture

Precisely all these myths and legends - really makes me think they are nothing but nonsense.