Thread: Want to get lose weight 60 pounds in 2 months? Can anyone suggest

Default Want to get lose weight 60 pounds in 2 months? Can anyone suggest

I am 220 pounds obese. I am getting married in April 2018. So i decided to lose weight more than 30 pounds in two months. Can anyone suggest any crash diet for weight loss?
    I am ready to follow you suggestions to lose weight quickly, even i am ready to use supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    I am 220 pounds obese. I am getting married in April 2018. So i decided to lose weight more than 30 pounds in two months. Can anyone suggest any crash diet for weight loss?
    I am ready to follow you suggestions to lose weight quickly, even i am ready to use supplements.
    Hi Louis,
    May be you should go through these diets: Keto diet, Paleo diet and HCG diet.
    HCG diet is little dangerous. But, you can easily lose 30 pounds in 3 months using this diet.

First you go through all these 3 diets and you can choose any one..
    Please update the one you choose.
    Thank you.

Hi Shannon,
    I am interested in HCG diet.
    Please suggest me how to start the HCG Diet with any references?
    How to start HCG Diet?, What is HCG?, How safe is HCG for weight loss?, Where to buy HCG?,
    Also send me calorie protocals to start the HCG Diet?

Hi Louis,
    Glad, that you have decided to choose HCG diet.

I have prepared some answers for all your questions.

Handle Unhealthy Weight with HCG Diet:

Are you not aware of the use of HCG, the most preferred weight loss plan? If no, then you will be glad to know that in this article you will come to know about the HCG diet which will help you lose weight and make you look slim and trim within few days. You must have seen people following a diet plan but ultimately quitting the diet plan as they are not able to find any effect. As far as HCG diet is concerned, nothing to worry about it as it offers beneficial results. It has been proved that this particular diet plan helps in reducing extra weight.

What is HCG?
    HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin. It is a hormone which is produced while a woman is pregnant. In the form of a prescription medicine, HCG is utilized mainly for treating issues related with infertility. If you are planning to lose extra weight, there are several safer methods of doing so. It is better to consult with your health care provider regarding the ways by which you can bring healthy changes that leads to permanent weight loss like eating a balanced diet and performing regular exercise. You must be thinking what is the importance of a HCG diet?

HCG Works for 500 and 800 Calorie diet protocols:
    A HCG diet is a diet that recommends a calorie restriction- generally 500 to 800 calories per day. Individuals who follow such a low calorie diet likely lose weight within a short time period. A HCG diet is perfect for those people who are generally out and also for those individuals who do not want to strain their body by following a strict diet plan and performing regular exercise. Reducing 1 to 2 pounds regularly without exercising is regarded as a good news for people who spend long hours in jumping, jogging. There are many who spend large amounts of money in a gym to reduce few pounds. You can refer this source for HCG diet phases, recipes and foods.

HCG works for obesity people also:

Different people become fat for different reasons. Some suffer from obesity due to a hormonal imbalance whereas there are some who become fat because of their eating habit. Today, morbid obesity is going on increasing in this world. It is caused when an individual consumes lots of junk food made in takeaway food stores. In case you are planning to follow a HCG diet, it will assist you in eliminating the abnormal fat from your body. The best thing about HCG diet is that once you shed weight through this diet program, your body becomes less prone to gaining weight.

Where to buy HCG Drops?
    You can buy from amazon, Ebay and Walmart. Before you buy anything online, i strongly suggest you to go through these reviews on finding best hcg drops. They used some methods to filter top HCG brands out of 100's.

Most of the people believe that if they are following a HCG diet plan they do not have to perform exercises regularly. This should be avoided as exercise plays a very important role. No matter whatever diet plan you follow, keep in mind that exercise is very important. If you are among those who do not prefer working out, you can try other exercises like running, walking and aerobics. Regular workouts will certainly offer you a greater chance of removing extra fats from your body.

Some more resources on HCG:
    http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...c_gonadotropin

Quote Originally Posted by shannon View Post
    Hi Louis,

Are you not aware of the use of HCG, the most preferred weight loss plan? If no, then you will be glad to know that in this article you will come to know about the HCG diet which will help you lose weight and make you look slim and trim within few days. You must have seen people following a diet plan but ultimately quitting the diet plan as they are not able to find any effect. As far as HCG diet is concerned, nothing to worry about it as it offers beneficial results. It has been proved that this particular diet plan helps in reducing extra weight.

What is HCG?
    HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin. It is a hormone which is produced while a woman is pregnant. In the form of a prescription medicine, HCG is utilized mainly for treating issues related with infertility. If you are planning to lose extra weight, there are several safer methods of doing so. It is better to consult with your health care provider regarding the ways by which you can bring healthy changes that leads to permanent weight loss like eating a balanced diet and performing regular exercise. You must be thinking what is the importance of a HCG diet?

A HCG diet is a diet that recommends a calorie restriction- generally 500 to 800 calories per day. Individuals who follow such a low calorie diet likely lose weight within a short time period. A HCG diet is perfect for those people who are generally out and also for those individuals who do not want to strain their body by following a strict diet plan and performing regular exercise. Reducing 1 to 2 pounds regularly without exercising is regarded as a good news for people who spend long hours in jumping, jogging. There are many who spend large amounts of money in a gym to reduce few pounds. You can refer this source for HCG diet phases, recipes and foods.

Different people become fat for different reasons. Some suffer from obesity due to a hormonal imbalance whereas there are some who become fat because of their eating habit. Today, morbid obesity is going on increasing in this world. It is caused when an individual consumes lots of junk food made in takeaway food stores. In case you are planning to follow a HCG diet, it will assist you in eliminating the abnormal fat from your body. The best thing about HCG diet is that once you shed weight through this diet program, your body becomes less prone to gaining weight.

Where to buy HCG Drops?
    You can buy from amazon, Ebay and Walmart. Before you buy anything online, i strongly suggest you to go through these reviews on finding best hcg drops. They used some methods to filter top HCG brands out of 100's.

Most of the people believe that if they are following a HCG diet plan they do not have to perform exercises regularly. This should be avoided as exercise plays a very important role. No matter whatever diet plan you follow, keep in mind that exercise is very important. If you are among those who do not prefer working out, you can try other exercises like running, walking and aerobics. Regular workouts will certainly offer you a greater chance of removing extra fats from your body.

Thanks for such a lengthy answer.
    I really appreciate this answer not only me but also to those who wanted to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon View Post
    Hi Louis,

What is HCG?

Where to buy HCG Drops?

I have found another website which has excellent reviews on hcg and it's products.
    Here is the resource:
    https://hcgdropsratings.com/

Can you check it and help me which hcg drops product do i have to follow?