Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of food is good for Complexion?

tomato + carrot + apple juice

good for your complexion

recently i started to eat vitamin e. my mom said it's good for complexion. so just started eating for 1 week liao but seems like my acne still come out leh. haiya don't understand why old liao then got this kind of problem. my skin was really good during my younger days.

I learned that eating Strawberry and drinking Green Tea helps to reduce wrinkle.

i think drinking more water is the best.

water seems to be able to help in all illness. don't you think so. every time you visit a doctor, they sure to said drink more water.

so don't ever under estimate the power of this colourless, tasteless, odourless substance

There is a saying " you are what you eat"

How true is this and how many of you agree with this saying?

I personally think it is pretty true to a certain extend - but i also think that our complexion is also genetically link - have you notice people with good complexion usually tendencies are their parents usually also have good complexion.

talking about genetic, i'm rather fair compared to my brother. my mom said that when she concieved me, she took alot of milk and tau huey and that explains my fair complexion and when she had my brother, she told alot of coffee and therefore my brother was rather dark.

i believed that when we are in our mother's womb, what they eat in somehow related to us. therefore pregnant moms, please watch your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by happylalapo View Post
    There is a saying " you are what you eat"

How true is this and how many of you agree with this saying?

I personally think it is pretty true to a certain extend - but i also think that our complexion is also genetically link - have you notice people with good complexion usually tendencies are their parents usually also have good complexion.
    i agreed with happylalapo that we are what we eat. our health depends on our lifestyle and diet. treat yourself good and you will live good as well.

My mother told me she eat alot of eggs and she thinks that is why i have nice big teeth ...... but unfortunately it also make it a little yellowish ...

ha! ha!

hhahah then i think should just eat egg white lor so teeth can be white white. big teeth? shouldn't it be eating carrot rather then egg cos it's more like rabbit.