Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy Gold

Default Buy Gold

i just read an article in papers today about a family tradegy. a man in LA shot his whole family to death and then shot himself due to his failure in investment.

my brother was telling me the other day that there will be many of such case where people will commit suicide due to the bear stock market.

on the other hand, gold prices are going up. i just got a report today that gold prices are trading at $49.50 now. was an increase of $1.50 from 2 weeks ago.

my wife told her mother kept asking her to buy gold if got spare cash. this is an old folk saying gold is still the best for investment even in time of crisis.

should i start to put my investment in gold instead?

lion is thinking to buy gold .......

hmmmm. read somewhere that ppl are thinking of buying gold for saving purposes as putting money in the banks are longer a surely secured option.

Gold is now 900+ USD per ounce. If memory serves, gold has never been this high before. I think it's way too high to enter at this level lion.

yar gold is very high now. at $51.50 not advisable to go in now. those who bought last time benefit lor.

lion want some gold....

Lion are you still thinking of buying Gold - there are so many opportunities in the market now.

serious opportunities where? got lobang share leh.

lion still thinking of making money, who does not

Good choice to buy gold. Of all the precious metals, gold is the most popular as an investment. Investors generally buy gold as a hedge or safe haven against any economic, political, social or currency-based crises. These crises include investment market declines, burgeoning national debt, currency failure, inflation, war and social unrest. Investors also buy gold early in a bull market and sell it before a bear market begins, in an attempt to gain financially.

Successful investing is about the diversification and management of risk. In layman's terms this means not having all your eggs in one basket. We know that markets can and do crash and if you are not properly diversified your nest egg can be severely affected.

But I diversify until lose don't lose much, win also don't win much le. Very boring

well... we'll win some and then we lose some. its a vicious cycle really, that cannot be avoided. but worth the try and u never know how much u'll win. so once u make a major gain, bail out and reap the benefits