Thread: Soya Bean Reduces Breast Cancer

Default Soya Bean Reduces Breast Cancer

came across an article in straits times today about soya bean can reduce breast cancer in woman. apparently the result was tested for over a decade in over 10,000 women in asia... however they are saying this might not work for european women....

so fellow ladies, start drinking 1 glass of soya bean milk a day.

That should take yong Tau Hu more liao, cause there is this stall i really like at cuppage plaza that sells excellent yong Tau hu using soya bean to boil the soup base and they literally serves them together in the soup.

yar hazel,

i saw that article as well. now i try to drink a cup of soya bean daily. i abit kansu. anyway i always believe soya bean is good for us since i'm young. maybe it was instill by my mom. my mom said that i have such fair and nice skin because when she was concieving me, she drank a glass of thick soya bean milk daily. so here some tips for mother-to-be. hehehehhe
    Last edited by janeng; 15th August 2008 at 12:08 PM.

drink organic soy milk, or those NON GMO (GMO - genetically modified organism - a plant, animal, or microorganism that is created by means that overcome natural boundaries. Genetic engineering involves crossing species that could not breed in nature. For example, genes from a fish have been placed in strawberries and tomatoes.)

Currently in s'pore most soya pdt are GMO. As GMO pdts are not extensively researched... some fear the side effects will take effect in future. May be we'll really have teenage mutant ninja turtles in future or X-men or Heros-alike among us soon.
    Last edited by soulfood; 15th August 2008 at 11:32 AM.