Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About life

death is the final phrase of life. there is nothing to be sad about especially for witty cat since you have nine lives.

endless news of mothers having cancer? it makes me wonder is woman more prone to cancer than man?

Another of my friend's mother has cancer and was given 6 months to live very sad.

i don't think cancer takes on sexes. it's just so happen to be one of your mom's female friends. take it easy.

the other day, my sister-in-law and I were watching red thread. in the show, bryan richmond was terminally ill and was having a conversation with his granddaugther explaining to her what is terminal illness. at the point, the wife interupted saying that medical advances, tomorrow there might be cure.

at this point, i was telling my sis-in-law, if i know i have terminal illness, i won't want my family to waste money on me for treatment, i would prefer to just go away peacefully.

my sis-in-law thinks the same.

what's your thoughts? will you fight to survive?

I wouldn't want to waste my money to prolong death by another few months or even a year if it's impending and certain. Using the money for painkillers would be a better idea.

that's interesting, you do not want to prolong your life but would rather go for a painless death. interesting thought.

i think i ditto you.

life is a choice - yes, sounds logical to go - chose not to prolong it but to end the suffering.

no one is indispensible in this world, the world will still go round with or without the person who just pass away.

it is ironical, why we seems to be not important anymore once dead??

of no value to others liao of cos not important lar. people make use of each other. once dead no value.

that is why we need to make an impact in life.

Yes, must make an impact ??? Do something great to be remembered..... idea please.

How to become famous, too old to be a star liao.... do not have talent to be Singapore idol

if you want peoople to remember you, there are only 2 ways -

1. do great things
    2. do evil things

acheive great things like lee kwan yew. if not do evil things like adrian tan (the guy that sacrifice children for worship). you will be remembered for years to come.