Hello Guys,

This is about the smartphone, and if you are intrested in Mi A3 then you should read this post. You can purchase Mi A3 from Amazon or Flipkart and maybe you can get this phone in the nearby market. The base variant of Mi A3 will charge you around 12499 rupees. Talking about the battery capacity and charger, Mi offers you a 4030 mAh battery and to charge this battery you are getting an 18W fast charger. What do you think what will be the charging time of Mi A3 using its 18W fast charger?

If you have any questions about Mi A3 charging time and charging problem you can comment below. Anyway let me continue, Mi A3 is one of the best budget smartphones, because this phone offers you a lot of things, and we?ll discuss that.

You will be getting Super AMOLED display in Mi A3, and this is the best screen quality at this price point.
On-screen and on the back, there is Gorilla Glass 5 protection, mean if you drop your phone, there are chances your phone can survive.
Triple camera set up, where the main camera is 48 MP and performs very well.
Also, you are getting a 32 MP selfie camera that will be nice for selfie and selfie lover will like this phone
4030 mAh battery, and 18W charger I think this combination is okay not too good not too bad. I think Mi A3 charging time will be around 90 to 100 minutes

Source,
HTML Code:
https://techupdatetech.com/mi-a3-charging-time/