morning everyone.

last monday i brought my mom and step brother to watch money no enough. i can't say the show was good but it does make me drop tears. but what i'm really happy about it this is my first time i watched movie with my mom and watching such a heartwarming movie. i can't said i'm a fillial daughter but i try my best to fulfil any needs my parents have.

coming back to the money no enough movie, actually i don't blame the 3 brothers who sent their mom to the old folks home. to be frank many of us are caught in situation like theirs. no one has time or know the proper ways to manage a sick or an old folk that has mobililty problem. it not when a person send his / her parents to old folks then they are brand as unfillial. with the professional help and medical attention available at the old folks centre, it's more ideal to have your parents there. but again of course, as children, maybe weekends, we can bring our parents back to stay with us or bring them out for dinner etc.

it is only those who really abandon their parents and never bothers about them. these are then those i consider as unfilial.