Thread: Even Ikea can't do this!

Default Even Ikea can't do this!

The PANO Chair utilizes a single sheet of ply wood which is cut using a high powered water jet. The pieces, once popped out, fit together without the aid of glue, screws, or nails using lever force, wedge methods, and flexed surfaces that secure one another. It's manufacturer - Studio Lo specializes in innovative uses of materials to craft decorative objects for everyday use with minimal waste. Their principle of “share cut,” meaning that one cut can be the edge for two useful pieces. At times this appears to leave unnecessary or strange angles but the finished product looks decorative and appropriate.

real one or nt... got sell in s'pore huh

hmmm..no screws or nails. steady or not? afraid will collapse after long period of use. cannot withstand my weight

wow! that is interesting.

Can I get the dealership and sell here in Singapore. I bet it will be sellable item.

mm... dun think can find it in S'pore. but think may be online.

Forever tired - using no adhesive and nails... is not something new. Do you know that in china way back in time, they've already built architecture without a single nail? and these buildings still stand today. I'm sure it'll hold you and let you rest until you are not tired! hahaha (joking hor)
    Last edited by duffyduck; 21st August 2008 at 10:18 AM.