Thread: midnite calls

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Alamak curry chicken... you saying i man hater?!! I got husband one leh... and I luv him very much one! who say i hate man?

happylalapo... dun get angry har... you sound like very traditional woman leh... open 1 eye and close 1 eye type -

"Ask your friend, not to worry too much cause it is just a phone call. Alternatively, if her husband says there is nothing, she just have to trust that there is nothing. Sometimes maybe it is for her good that her husband did not tell her what it is about..."

-- It's not 1 call...according to cookies is many calls late at night. Jialat... like that sure 1 day kana cheated. Dun say man la...okie... we cant trust pp 100% including ourselves... how many promises hv u broken yourself? dun say it's someone else. i think it's ok to ask but use yr brain when u ask. if u ask like a judge or police man of coz, u kana fire back. ask tactfully and do it at the right time...we woman's weapon is gentleness...

really ah... calling all women out there, dun be a ostrich... dun even investigate then just hide & tell yourself everything is ok... is just very silly thing to do. of coz couple must trust one and another but cannot let one step over the other. i seldom chase after my hubby with alot of questions, but if he even ask me to shut up when i really concern... i'll think he disrespect me... either he think i'm too stupid to handle it or i'm not even qualify to know.
    Last edited by huey; 10th September 2008 at 05:09 PM.