Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: midnite calls

wow thanks for all the feedbacks, i must ask my friend to read all your comments.

according to my friend, she said she has tried many methods - soft and hard, scream at him and also sweet to him but still no use. her husband still keeps deny.

what my friend observed is that her husband seems very troubled. if there is really 'nobody' or nothing, then why he does not want to doing something about it like reporting to the tel co or turn off the phone before he goes to bed.

if a normal person receives constant prank calls at night, then what would he do? definitely will do something right.

it kind of quite clear cut that he is hiding something. something really fishy.

you know rencently, my cousin also faced similar issue. she has been suspicious of her wife for sometimes, when there is phone calls, she always walk away and answer discreetly. then one fine day, their friend saw her holding hands with another guy and realised that she is seeing someone else.

the shocking thing is that the man she is seeing is 10 years younger and a china national who is working as a chamber maid in a local hotel here. my cousin's wife is a secretary and my cousin is a engineer.

my cousin can't accept the fact that why her wife would go for someone worst then him. if she is seeing someone much better he would have accept the fact. they have 4 kids, now the wife want to divorce and only want toe fight for the custody of 1 youngest child.

i find this weird, it's either you take all or don't want and half half, why want to separate the children.

what have the world become?

got xiao long nui now got xiao long bao. hahahahaha.....

well this kind of things, as a outsider difficult to say lar. maybe in between there's something wrong about the husband and wife and none of us know. just hope that the kids will do well even with single parent.