Thread: Caterer

Default Caterer

which caterer is good for housewarming?

I remember trying Select Catering at a friend house warming party. I think the food is pretty good for the reasonable price they charge.

I went to a friend's party and they used Purple sage. They are pricier but quality and presentation is better than normal.

purple sage is good if it's for wedding reception but for normal housewarming, they are too pricey. i heard select catering depends, something good at time not. i heard neo gardens is good.

Smile

Hmm... There's a lot of food caterers to choose from. =) For housewarming, think everyone will usually cater buffet... Easier and everything is set-up by the caterer...

If you're looking for a list of buffet caterers, you can try visiting this website - http://www.mycatering.com.sg/buffet-...terer-list.php

we had kck food for my office christmas lunch. it's lousy.

try neo gardens, i think they are quite good.

i heard qi ji is good. their mee siam but i heard from friend said they have provide warmers but will packed into containers for you only so if you are inviting big groups then abit troublesome.

It is best to hire a caterer for housewarming. In this way, you will save able to save yourself from the panic of cooking for a large number of guests. In addition, they will have professional chefs so you don't over the food.

I do not know.