Thread: Home office - advantage and disadvantages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Home office - advantage and disadvantages

What say you about Home office? Do you think it is wise to have a Home as an office?

Anyone has anything to say about this?

actually it all depends on your work functions and discipline. if your work allows you to work in the comfort of your home then why not. for eg, if you are a graphic designer and most of the time your function is just working infront of a mac then why want to waste $ to have a office. but then of cos you need to be very discipline. another thing you need to take note if you are unable to concentrate at home due to disturbances from children or what-so-ever reasons then you have to work out of home.

humm.... I will not want a home office.

Having people coming to my house all the time - where is the privacy??

Hi ppl, you may want to take a look at SOHO @ Central

Working from a home office means no commuting in business traffic or paying for gas to travel back and forth to work. There is no pressure to clock in at a certain time or go to the office when you are not feeling well. Stress is greatly reduced with the freedom to begin work when you are ready and take breaks as needed. In addition, you do not have to worry about road rage, traffic accidents or driving in inclement weather.

Quote Originally Posted by fwong93 View Post
    Working from a home office means no commuting in business traffic or paying for gas to travel back and forth to work. There is no pressure to clock in at a certain time or go to the office when you are not feeling well. Stress is greatly reduced with the freedom to begin work when you are ready and take breaks as needed. In addition, you do not have to worry about road rage, traffic accidents or driving in inclement weather.
    very practical indeed. if only all bosses agree with this. lol. but then again, when im at home, i just want to relax. the motivation to work isn't really there. also, at work, i get to see my friends and spend time with them.

Quote Originally Posted by slow learner View Post
    humm.... I will not want a home office.

Having people coming to my house all the time - where is the privacy??
    But dear it's good for you . because you can save your valuable time if you have office in your home.

i sometimes bring work home and tell myself must do it but always ended watching tv, on the net or laze around just to lazy to get to work.

yar lar me also. very lazy lar.