Thread: wedding dinner

Default wedding dinner

how to tell your in-laws that one does want to hold wedding dinner. my sis has already ROM for a year and has gotten their own house but her mom-in-law kept chasing them to hold a wedding dinner.

my sis does not want cause she said it's going to cost alot of money she don't see the need to spend this kind of money but at the same time do not want to offend the in-law. you know lar difficult leh.

humm, why is your sister responsible for telling her in-laws???? I think it is the man job in this case.

Ask your sis to leave it to her husband.

He knows the parents and will know how to tell them his wish unless you are saying otherwise.

the problem is my bro-in-law is those anything type. he does not want to offend anyone type. my sis wants to have baby and she rather save the money and time on family planning. haiya headache.

I still think this is a man job.

If the husband is the only son, it may be hard for your sister not to grant the parents' wish - so your sister will need to consider this point.

However, if your sister is adamant about this. Than she can raise her concern to her in law by explaining to them her concern about cost etc.

Honestly, most people whom I know, unless you really go to an extremely high end restuarant - they make money from the wedding dinner. So your sister concern may not be an issue after all.

final conclusion after much tussel, wedding dinner at a restaurant in bukit merah. this is a compromise from all parties. haiya so troublesome.