Thread: xmas decor

Default xmas decor

Hi seeking help here. I want to decorate my house for xmas... but every year we have the usual xmas tree & traditional ornaments. It gets boring. Anyone has ideas to have it done differently yet not losing the festive feel?

I've seen my friend using unwanted cds... with the silver side up, she pasted them on the wall into a xmas tree shape. Quite nice and creative i thot.

i saw my friend used the lights to make it into a shape of a chirstmas tree on the wall. cheap ideals but innovative. you can add that on top of your christmas tree.

ling your usual christmas tree, is it real christmas tree.

A real tree makes a whole lot of different - the aroma from the tree and the fact that the trees leaves falls on the floor - give you the festive mood and turn around the feelings.

hello everybody...excited about xmas ya???? ME TOO!!!

Now just to share my X'mas theme this year is definitely Avant Garde! Traditional is out! come on... let's jump out of the box. xmas tree? I say spray paint big twigs with sliver or gold and hang the ornaments and feathers on it. in fact i intend to hang all my xmas goodies and candies (pack in transparent bag and tied with ribbons) on it and it'll be the centerpiece for my guests to help themselves with!

wow..iluvlife... can i go to your party? sounds so fun! seems like you are the bold type. how about cover your floor with white feathers, gold ribbons and glitters (anyway the floor will get dirty and you've to clean up later? might as well decorate it to the max!)

like the idea of the tree / twigs... I've seen 1 one of my friend pile up caramel apples into a cone shape (that's supposed to be a xmas tree) about 1m tall! I think that's cool! but too pretty so no one touched it. haha.

are you open to the idea of a BLACK themed deco for xmas?

gloria you are so cute!..... ha! ha! ha!

Humm, black christmas, if you thinking of decorating everything in black >>>>>> so dark .... I do not like the idea.

However, you are talking about dressing in black .... i think great black is elegant.