Thread: Wine appreciations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wine appreciations

Wine appreciation have been a way of life in Singapore - a/ny tips on this?

cheap wine = good wine

i thought bookworm will know everything.

personally i think wine appreciation is a very expensive hobby. hmmmm.... don't know where to start.

some people invest in wine just like trading in commodity

i only know about cookies. hahahah

yesterday i was at a ex-colleagues gathering, one of them is a managing director of a wine company. he brought along several bottles of white wine. it's the best white wine i have tasted. it's fragrant and light and taste a little sweet and it's easy to drink. i think it's call modesto. not sure how much though. my colleague said it's a lychee wine.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    yesterday i was at a ex-colleagues gathering, one of them is a managing director of a wine company. he brought along several bottles of white wine. it's the best white wine i have tasted. it's fragrant and light and taste a little sweet and it's easy to drink. i think it's call modesto. not sure how much though. my colleague said it's a lychee wine.
    hey cookies. . . since u said u like lychee wine. i found this article and thought that u maybe interested in this article. its a recipe to make your very own lychee wine.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2121513_make-lychee-wine.html

ENJOY!

wah must ferment it for 5 days. every day must take out to stir. long work leh. i rather buy. hahahahah....

i kind of like dessert wines too.. sweet..

Something interesting fact to share with all: Did you know the wreck of the Titanic holds the oldest wine cellar in the world and despite the depth and wreckage, the bottles are still intact.

Diving anyone?