Thread: Wine appreciations

Default Wine appreciations

Wine appreciation have been a way of life in Singapore - a/ny tips on this?

cheap wine = good wine

i thought bookworm will know everything.

personally i think wine appreciation is a very expensive hobby. hmmmm.... don't know where to start.

some people invest in wine just like trading in commodity

i only know about cookies. hahahah

yesterday i was at a ex-colleagues gathering, one of them is a managing director of a wine company. he brought along several bottles of white wine. it's the best white wine i have tasted. it's fragrant and light and taste a little sweet and it's easy to drink. i think it's call modesto. not sure how much though. my colleague said it's a lychee wine.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    yesterday i was at a ex-colleagues gathering, one of them is a managing director of a wine company. he brought along several bottles of white wine. it's the best white wine i have tasted. it's fragrant and light and taste a little sweet and it's easy to drink. i think it's call modesto. not sure how much though. my colleague said it's a lychee wine.
    hey cookies. . . since u said u like lychee wine. i found this article and thought that u maybe interested in this article. its a recipe to make your very own lychee wine.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2121513_make-lychee-wine.html

ENJOY!

wah must ferment it for 5 days. every day must take out to stir. long work leh. i rather buy. hahahahah....

i kind of like dessert wines too.. sweet..

Something interesting fact to share with all: Did you know the wreck of the Titanic holds the oldest wine cellar in the world and despite the depth and wreckage, the bottles are still intact.

Diving anyone?

oooooo.... that would worth millions. how do you know that the bottles are still ok? some one got them?