Thread: ghost

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ghost

anyone out there encountered experiences with ghost?

Is there ghost existence on earth? Is there really such thing as ghost buster...... .

hahahaha that was a rather amusing question.

well i think this question depends on what religion you are.

christians have gifts from god and one of the gift is the sight. i believe i have this gift and on many occasions, i can sense spirits in places and able to see things.

does this consider encounters with ghosts? i'm not sure

Ghost???? i do not think they exist, but if there is really ghost. I think they will be more afraid of you than you to them.

Anyway, sometimes these things are all in your mind.

I'm waiting to see one le. Let me know where I can find one easily. Please no suggestions to go to some place in the middle of the night and wait kind... too lazy to wait

channel 5 has been repeating the close encounter series. i do somehow believe that are there strange phenomena happenings in this world. as i mentioned earlier, when i was walking close with god, i often see things, somethings strange and scary and somethings things which i do not understand. this is really something beyond our common knowledge and it takes one who believes it to understand this.

i have always wanted to see what people call ghosts. i have never believed they exist and i think that people have been exposed too much to the media in a bad way. moreover, i feel that stories that circulate play a part in making people believers.

to sum up, ghosts are absolute rubbish