Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Flat for sale in woodland

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    114

    Default Flat for sale in woodland

    Hi, everybody


    If you or any of your friends looking to buy a HDB in woodlands Blk 882, woodlands street 82, 5i, 121 sqm , valuation $330 + cash ??.

    Please email to vanessa.vtpc@gmail.com


    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Wa babe, nowadays still got cash over valuation one meh?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Well, I think it really depends.... my friend just sold her flat at Bukit Batok for $8k above value.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    14

    Smile

    Does a 5 room flat in Toa Payoh central fetch a higher cash over valuation? 20K cash, possible or not?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Dear Matchstick,

    It is possible, if you get a good agent to market for you.

    I understand that Tao Payoh good location.

    If you looking for agent, I can get my agent to call you if you can email me your details ... vanessa.vtpc@gmail.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babyrie View Post
    Dear Matchstick,

    It is possible, if you get a good agent to market for you.

    I understand that Tao Payoh good location.

    If you looking for agent, I can get my agent to call you if you can email me your details ... vanessa.vtpc@gmail.com
    Thanks Babyrie,

    This is my neighbour's daughter house. It is going to be a divorce case. My neighbour told me the agent can sell for them 60K cash over valuation. ie early 2008. Now agent quoted them below valuation. Anyway, the divorce case is not over yet. Very headache for my neighbour.....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    258

    Default

    $60 above valuation, not possible lar. the agent 'da pao' lor...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matchstick View Post
    Thanks Babyrie,

    This is my neighbour's daughter house. It is going to be a divorce case. My neighbour told me the agent can sell for them 60K cash over valuation. ie early 2008. Now agent quoted them below valuation. Anyway, the divorce case is not over yet. Very headache for my neighbour.....
    humm, is the flat fully renovated. I think it is not possible to get $60k in todays' market.

    must comment you are indeed good neighbour

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babyrie View Post
    humm, is the flat fully renovated. I think it is not possible to get $60k in todays' market.

    must comment you are indeed good neighbour
    hahahah i agree with babyrie that you are indeed a good neighbour. wish that my neighbour is like you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •