View Poll Results: Home Tuition or Group Tuition?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • One-to-One Tuition is Better

4 100.00%
  • Group Tuition is Better

0 0%

Thread: Home or Group Tuition?

Default Home or Group Tuition?

Do you think it's better to get one-to-one tuiton or in a group?

It depend. if a child is very weak in the subject, then one to one is a best choice.

but then i thought having in groups will encourage learning together and motivating each other.

Group tutition is good for average and above student. Otherwise the weaker ones may not be able to catch up with the others. Some tutition centres will do a assessement text for the child and assign them to the right group.

my cousin-in-law teaches group tuition at her home. earns about $5k a month. good money huh

I think one on one tuition is better. Kids already have their school classmates for group learning and motivation...

yar true also. but seriously speaking i think these days school stress is really very high. i think i must ask my sis to cut down on my neice tuitions.

it also depends on the subject. i think for languages (Chinese and English), group tuition will be better as it needs interaction and brainstorming (etc, compo) among the students.

as for subjects like Maths, Science, i guess one-to-one will be more beneficial. Anyway, it also very much depends on the child's preference and adaptability

it's school holiday now and my niece still has to attend tuition class from monday to friday ok. my sis said this is the best time for her to catch up on her studies. wah liao poor niece. i don't know how to talk to my sis. all i could do is weekend i try to bring her out for like 2-3 hours to do things my niece enjoy. jia liat man this society.