Thread: glass repair on scratch or crack

Default glass repair on scratch or crack

Good day to you!

I am Mr Ng from EGlass Services. I would like to share the following information with your company.

At EGlass, we are tested and proven to remove scratches without distortion, with a new technology we provide a comprehensive glass repair service addressed to your needs.

Our services include:
    Windscreen Cracks/ Chips/ Bulleyes/Starburst
    - Residential/Commercial Glass repair
    - Glass Scratch Removal
    - Removal of Heavy Water Mark
    - Removal of Wiper Marks
    - Removal of Oil Mark
    - Removal of acid Etching

I believe the scratches removal services that I am providing will benefit business owner like you. With this service, you no longer need to discard or replace damaged glass; it will save you hassle, time and money.

Our Glass Scratch Removal Service is the solution to remove scratches in production, shipping, handling and cleaning on all types of glass. Even deep scratch marks, heavy water spots and acid etching can be removed with no distortions when you use our services.

Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries.
    Look forward to your call!

Best Regards,
    Ng Thiam Chye
    Mobile: 9270 0867

hi i need your help, my office main door glasses got some free scratch marks,u mind coming down to view my place, and i got some mirrors rust from inside, u got any solutions for it?

your telephone no is invalid call me ba 93386098