Thread: Vet Fees very high

Default Vet Fees very high

I wonder why vet charges common cold so expensive. A normal visit can easily caused $120 just for a job and some medication.

My sis-in-law told me they charge all the neccesary cos you don't even know what is what.

humm... unusally - vet will tell the customer how much it cost before proceeding with any procedure or presciption so it never come as surprise at the end of the treatment.

Yes, it is expensive to keep pet dog, they needs maintenance like a child and indeed seeing a vet is more expensive than for us to see a doctor.

The highest I have ever spend on my dog for a treatment was $1100 in total cannot remember what was it for liao.

well if u value your pet, im sure u wouldnt mind spending on it to keep it healthy and happy. my cat had some sort of viral infection that was dire. i spent over 800 on it and even then, the vet did not guarantee survival. i had to do my best for my cat. thank goodness it survived and is in the pink of health now

is not about feeling heart pain spending the money.

i just don't understand why a common cold in human only cost about $30 for medication but for pet, it cost $130.

There are less pets than humans so for the vets to earn money, no choice lor, have to charge more. I don't think there are vets who will be happy earning $2,000 a month after so many years of studies.

hahahahah... that sounds rather logical.