Thread: paint

Default paint

i'm thinking of re-painting my house. what kind of paint is good for indoor?

me like Nippon wash & wear series
    easy to wipe clean. lovely colours available too.

agree with precious... nippon is a great choice. they got a very large range of colours too. u cab even get the type without the usual paint odour. there's even the type with refreshing aroma; good for indoor as u wanted

Top quality interior acrylic house paint is the best choice for ceilings and walls plus most surfaces. The alkyd finishes offer a harder film that can take more of a beating. Hence the preference most pros have for using oil base finishes on trim and doors.

Choosing interior house paint comes down to the amount of time you have to accomplish your project and the desired decorative appeal. If you need a super smooth paint finish, choose an oil base but if this project has to be finish ASAP then choose the fast drying acrylics.

i also feel that nippon, as a paint brand, never failed anyone and has to be one of the most reliable brands but when it comes to painting per se, i simply cant do it right. i'd always hire a painter to do the job for me