Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: short term rental

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    331

    Default short term rental

    is it difficult to get a rental for a condo unit for 2 months only? heard that minimum stay is 3 months. looking for 1 at year end.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazel View Post
    is it difficult to get a rental for a condo unit for 2 months only? heard that minimum stay is 3 months. looking for 1 at year end.
    i think it will be difficult. i can't say don't have but really need time to search or maybe need to pay some premium price

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Maybe you can try the hotels? I heard hotels give discounts if you stay for long periods.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalcyonVI View Post
    Maybe you can try the hotels? I heard hotels give discounts if you stay for long periods.
    hotels should be expensive. will not even want to consider 3 stars. 3 stars and above are not cheap. and the service apartments here are not cheap either.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    172

    Default

    u can try your luck with some of the tenants who dont stay in their units but use the condos as a holiday retreat. they usually post their offers on a board at cold storage. cos that place is usually visited by the people in the upper class to buy groceries. go check that out

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milooi View Post
    u can try your luck with some of the tenants who dont stay in their units but use the condos as a holiday retreat. they usually post their offers on a board at cold storage. cos that place is usually visited by the people in the upper class to buy groceries. go check that out
    ok cool. i heard about those cold storage pin board thingy but thought it's mainly tuition services, maid services etc.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    172

    Default

    i think it depends on your luck. not all condo owners will put their place up for rent all the time. check form time to time. i remember seeing it so u never know. may get lucky one way or another

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •