Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: financial planning advice

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default financial planning advice

    im thinking of joining the people who work as financial planners. which should i join, prudential, aia, great eastern, manulife? those who are in this line or know any1 who is already in it, pls give me some advice

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by routristan View Post
    im thinking of joining the people who work as financial planners. which should i join, prudential, aia, great eastern, manulife? those who are in this line or know any1 who is already in it, pls give me some advice
    i think whichever you join, it's good to understand the packages that each individual firm offers. most important has a good leader that can guide you. financial planning is difficult. you are liable for your clients money.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    what do you mean by packages? is that the plans that the company offers to clients?

    i also know that i must take a test of some sort. like an econs/maths test. anyone been through that before? tips pls im thinking of signing with manulife

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by routristan View Post
    what do you mean by packages? is that the plans that the company offers to clients?

    i also know that i must take a test of some sort. like an econs/maths test. anyone been through that before? tips pls im thinking of signing with manulife
    hehe yar i meant plans. sorry i can't help. my hubby usually does all the financial planning.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    dont worry abt it. thx for giving some valuable feedback though. better than nothing.

    btw, is ur husband a financial planner with any of the agencies?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    94

    Default

    going in the financial planning line is very though. but if you can do it, thats great. i find that now is no longer a good idea to join cos its kinda 'out dated' and a lot of people have a planner already or are simply not interested. good luck to ya anyway

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickycboy View Post
    going in the financial planning line is very though. but if you can do it, thats great. i find that now is no longer a good idea to join cos its kinda 'out dated' and a lot of people have a planner already or are simply not interested. good luck to ya anyway
    thx... im going thru the tests now. hopefully i can make it through and become successful.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    297

    Default

    wah that's fast, put into action liao. all the best huh.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irng View Post
    wah that's fast, put into action liao. all the best huh.
    i will do my best. thx

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up Cash for Real Investors!!

    PMB International
    Connecting the World's Capital with American Opportunities

    Say Goodbye to 2% & Say Hello to 8-12% Annual Returns !

    PMB International is leading expert to find you low-risk/
    high yield investment opportunities backed by real property in first trust deed position!

    Visit our site today if you're ready to stop losing and begin winning bigger and better returns !

    Learn to Earn More Today!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •