Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: financial planning advice

Default financial planning advice

im thinking of joining the people who work as financial planners. which should i join, prudential, aia, great eastern, manulife? those who are in this line or know any1 who is already in it, pls give me some advice

Quote Originally Posted by routristan View Post
    im thinking of joining the people who work as financial planners. which should i join, prudential, aia, great eastern, manulife? those who are in this line or know any1 who is already in it, pls give me some advice
    i think whichever you join, it's good to understand the packages that each individual firm offers. most important has a good leader that can guide you. financial planning is difficult. you are liable for your clients money.

what do you mean by packages? is that the plans that the company offers to clients?

i also know that i must take a test of some sort. like an econs/maths test. anyone been through that before? tips pls im thinking of signing with manulife

Quote Originally Posted by routristan View Post
    what do you mean by packages? is that the plans that the company offers to clients?

i also know that i must take a test of some sort. like an econs/maths test. anyone been through that before? tips pls im thinking of signing with manulife
    hehe yar i meant plans. sorry i can't help. my hubby usually does all the financial planning.

dont worry abt it. thx for giving some valuable feedback though. better than nothing.

btw, is ur husband a financial planner with any of the agencies?

going in the financial planning line is very though. but if you can do it, thats great. i find that now is no longer a good idea to join cos its kinda 'out dated' and a lot of people have a planner already or are simply not interested. good luck to ya anyway

Quote Originally Posted by nickycboy View Post
    going in the financial planning line is very though. but if you can do it, thats great. i find that now is no longer a good idea to join cos its kinda 'out dated' and a lot of people have a planner already or are simply not interested. good luck to ya anyway
    thx... im going thru the tests now. hopefully i can make it through and become successful.

wah that's fast, put into action liao. all the best huh.

Quote Originally Posted by irng View Post
    wah that's fast, put into action liao. all the best huh.
    i will do my best. thx

Thumbs up Cash for Real Investors!!

PMB International
    Connecting the World's Capital with American Opportunities

Say Goodbye to 2% & Say Hello to 8-12% Annual Returns !

PMB International is leading expert to find you low-risk/
    high yield investment opportunities backed by real property in first trust deed position!

Visit our site today if you're ready to stop losing and begin winning bigger and better returns !

Learn to Earn More Today!