Thread: where to find those old kopi thiam stuff

Default where to find those old kopi thiam stuff

i'm looking for those retro kopi thiam kopi cup and saucer, you knoe those very small cup type

u cant try shops at chinatown point.

another good place would be fu lu shou cplx and the areas around there, at rochor

Quote Originally Posted by vincehu564 View Post
    u cant try shops at chinatown point.

another good place would be fu lu shou cplx and the areas around there, at rochor
    can't find those at fu lu shou area but managed to get them at joo chiat. bought 4 pieces of those small coffee cups and saucers (those old kopi thiam style coffee cups).

i used 2 to display in my cabinet an the other for use cos my hubby like coffee in those small cups as he said the amount of coffee is just right.

really? none at fu lu shou?

oh man. sory for the wrong info. i could have sworn i saw them there. glad u managed to get what u were lookin for.

Quote Originally Posted by vincehu564 View Post
    really? none at fu lu shou?

oh man. sory for the wrong info. i could have sworn i saw them there. glad u managed to get what u were lookin for.
    hehehe no worries, maybe i did not look carefully. i was there on course so was browsing thru some of the shops during lunch but did not notice any.

looks like im not the only one who has good taste. the old style of drinking tea still is the best and its just great that they still sell them in stores today.

Quote Originally Posted by kwee34 View Post
    looks like im not the only one who has good taste. the old style of drinking tea still is the best and its just great that they still sell them in stores today.
    hmmm do u guys know if near bras brasah there got sell too?

no leh.... i thought bras basah sells more of stationary and book rather then pots and pans. heheheh..

Check out Siang Huat along Temple Street!