Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kawaii Bento!

Default Kawaii Bento!

Last edited by ling; 23rd July 2008 at 01:02 PM.

Default Cupcakes for Christmas !!!

Simply irresistable! Great gift ideas !

Christmas Ideas

meow! meow!

wow so delicious! I want to eat them.

witty cat is hungry.. lick lick

i have been wondering, why there seems to be no cooking show , be it in taiwan or singapore, which featured and teach ppl to make kawaii bento lunchbox? that would be good right. ladies can make them for their boyfriends or husbands. it is , in a way, a form of art. so beautiful in an artistic sense.

aiya, for me , the appearance of the food does not matter. what matters is the taste and price.

there are many food , looks ugly but taste delicious.

anyway, everything that goes into our mouths , is only going to turn into 'mush by our stomach acid and come out 'down below'.

so why care so much how it looks. the end result the same. a big pile of poo

Woo... can't wait to share these cute cupcakes pix with you all!

makes my mouth waters just looking at the pics.

hmmmm..maybe i should go learn how to do such cute bentos for my little girl.

I think these bentos are very gd idea to lure kids to eat what they dont like - eg vegetables and fruits. When creating it, appearance shouldn't be the priority, but the nutrients and balanced diet. but not the cup cakes - packed with surgar and fat - bad.

In Japan, moms used to make bentos for their kids with lots of love and to make it appealing so their kids will finish the food. but nowadays, it turns into competitions between the kids and between mothers. those who dont hv nice bentos will lose face and get mock. I think tat's sad.

hey ling,

I am going to try making some nice Japanese food, like those in your picture.

Hopefully, it turn out nice. Will take some photos for you to see.

Good luck to my first try.

Let me know if you have any tips for me ...... oh bet! it is going to be fun doing it. Can't wait.

thats what i call eating in style. i think the gals will like it more than the boys though. as gifts, these will remain as unforgetable ones